Our team of SAP consultants have experience of SAP dating back to version 3.1I in 1994 and have worked with all major versions released since then.
As a team we have completed a number of pan European SAP implementations from initial planning to final sign off by the customer.
We have upgraded systems, from 31I upwards, and have completed a European upgrade from 4.6C to version ECC 6.
We have used our extensive knowledge of SAP to design and develop DutyTracker
Examples of projects that Minola has been involved with :
- SAP Systems implementation
- SAP Systems Upgrades
- The prompt and successful integration of new European Business acquisitions into existing businesses.
- SAP Portal Development
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW) development and implementation.
- Business process re-engineering
- Cross company country and Plant sales
- Design and implement Material Master workflow for a US corporation with plants in Europe
- Financial reporting.
- Using standard SAP functionality
- Bespoke reporting systems
- Integration of external systems
Minola can also help with other area’s in relation to SAP
- SAP Project Management
- SAP implementation of the following modules
- Finance : FI, CO, AM
- Logistics : SD, MM, PP, PI, PM, LE, EH&S, QM
- Development : ABAP, B/W,Netweaver, WebDynpro