What kind of Lookup’s are supported?
- SAP Document review e.g.Billing Document
- SAP Reports – Authomtically run with preselected criteria.
- SAP Reports – make selection criteria first.
- Scanned documents linked to SAP reference number documents
- Route to 3rd party website
- Web Service from 3rd Party site e.g. VAT no Check..
How does LookupPoint get data out of SAP?
LookupPoint uses standard SAP functionality by combining web services and remote function calls. It does not go directly to the underlying database.
Who is LookupPoint aimed at?
- Any SAP use
- Existing User or New User.
- In any Industry
- In any Country
- Using any SAP Module
- Who also uses Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Who wants targeted information from SAP
- And also , perhaps, information from outside SAP relating to information within SAP
What are the benefits of using LookupPoint?
- Increased overall productivity – by eliminating time wasted in searching for information. (Microsoft study has shown 25% productivity savings)
- Increased customer satisfaction e.g. Where LookupPoint is customer facing.
- Reduce employee training costs- by eliminating the need to train non specialist staff in SAP.
- Allow more users access to relevant SAp data (subject to authorisation ).
- Empower users to make better decissions more efficiently by providing simple and timely access to relevant , contextual business information.
- Data sources may be on multiple SAP instances or platforms e.g. mixed SAP installations & IBM iSeries systems, standard databases etc.
Which versions of SAP will LookupPoint work with?
Any installation of SAP Version ECC5 or ECC6. We can examine working with older versions on request.
Does LookupPoint work with SAp Authorisations and Security?
Yes – LookupPoint conforms to all standard SAP Authorisations and Security.
Which versions of Microsoft Office does it work with?
Microsoft Office 2003 or higher.
Do I need to install any software on my users machines?
No. The only action required is to change the users Microsoft Office Application setting to add a research service. This will then activate a particular user.
How much does it cost to licence?
A once-off licence fee of approximately €200 per named user based on a pack of multiple users.
What installation requirements are there?
- Microsoft Windows 2000® Service pack 3 or higher; Windows XP Professional®; Windows Vista®; Windows 7®; Windows 8®.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Microsoft Office 2003 or higher
Application Server requirements:
- Windows Server 2008®; Windows Server 2008®R2; Microsoft Windows 2000® Service pack 4; 2003 Server® Internet Information Server 5.0 or higher.
- .Net Framework 3.5
- MS SQL Client
Database Server requirements:
- Windows Server 2008®; Windows Server 2008®R2;Microsoft Windows 2000®; 2003 Server ®.
- MS SQL 2005/2008 Database
Do you have another question?
If you have any other questions about Minola and LookupPoint or the services we provide then please get in touch and we’ll be happy to assist.